[sudo-discuss] Intro and Interest!

Aman Ahuja amanahuja at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 19:02:58 PST 2014

Hi everyone,

My name's Aman! I'd love to meet y'all at the Sudo Room. I swung by the
Omni unannounced recently, and Joe suggested I drop a message here at
sudo-discuss to introduce myself.

I'm your neighbor, live close to the Omni. I'm interested in re-igniting an
old college hobby around DIY audio equipment; I'd love to build a new amp
for my HD 600 headphones. It's been a long time since I've worked on
hardware -- these days I do computational math and stats as a consultant.
I'm also interested in experimenting with soap bubbles.

I'd love to meet you and have a chance to share ideas and learn new things.
The new space looks like it has great potential and you're already doing
some very cool things with it. I'd be excited to hear about some of the
projects that y'all are working on, and more about what the Sudo Room (and
Omni) community is like.

When would be a good time to swing by and introduce myself in person?

-A