[sudo-discuss] Dia de los Muertos fundraiser: is happening?

Johnny mostmodernist at gmail.com
Sat Nov 1 16:05:35 PDT 2014

Ha, you were not silenced, by word count!  In the bigger scope, you
silenced yourself.  Could this event have been a forum and awesome
show-n-tell case for cultural exchange about customary DDLM and ideas about
transhumanism?  They are both of them "virtual realities" IMO.

Well, but you had to react negatively becuz of the verbiage in a rough
draft of a flyer, and antagonized the project from the very start, dead
worried some actual mexicans might show up and be offended.

I only came into this thread again to retrieve the flyer, to share on
twitter.  Sad there's nothing DDLM about the event.  HOLD ON, now there is,
becuz I synthesized the concepts in mind, without paying royalties to
anybody.  I'll share the synth tonight if you wish.

So bring on the DDLM tonight in costume, if you want to, without fear or
shame of cultural criticism from your peers. Happy Halloween Everyone.

And here is our consolation prize, courtesy of Ford Motor Company.  They
paid to show me this.  Well, they didn't pay until I clicked so I could
show you:

https://twitter.com/Ford/status/528231562467213312