[sudo-discuss] wax into bronze

Jake jake at spaz.org
Tue Jul 29 21:32:33 PDT 2014

yes the place I got the robot from is a foundry that makes seriously the
most beautiful bronze sculptures / statues (no size too big) that i have
ever seen ever.

and one of their people visited sudoroom and liked the place.  If we made
someting out of wax that was beautiful, we could talk with them about
turning it into bronze.. or a negative that could make many copies.