[sudo-discuss] Tech Boom Spurs Changes in West Oakland | KQED News Fix

yar yardenack at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 11:58:57 PDT 2014

On Tue, Jul 29, 2014 at 11:39 AM, Sonja Trauss <sonja.trauss at gmail.com> wrote:
> whoever runs this list is free to ban me. I am not going to leave because you're too insecure in your position to be nuanced or thoughtful.

I could ban you right now, but if I do, I want it to be VERY clear
that it's not targeting a person or even a person's politics, but an
ongoing pattern of racist behavior. I would much rather you REALIZE ON
YOUR OWN that this is not the community for you.

On Tue, Jul 29, 2014 at 11:46 AM, Sonja Trauss <sonja.trauss at gmail.com> wrote:
> that is what the whole gentrification convo is about! white
> people writing about how bad gentrification is for black people!

This is a white supremist perspective that, among other things, erases
the many people of color who write about gentrification.

> whatever you guys - i'm at work. the list can ban me, you can talk shit as
> much as you want, if you have nothing better to do all day.

trolling 101