[sudo-discuss] Tech Boom Spurs Changes in West Oakland | KQED News Fix

Sonja Trauss sonja.trauss at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 11:39:26 PDT 2014

fuck off =

here's you "I have an opinion - I don't want to think about alternate POVs,
I don't want to look up any info, I want my life to be protected from
things that are confusing. I want to bully people who disagree with me."

whoever runs this list is free to ban me. I am not going to leave because
you're too insecure in your position to be nuanced or thoughtful.