[sudo-discuss] Can Mary take the empty boxes located in the basement?

Somebody somebody at riseup.net
Sun Jul 27 15:38:28 PDT 2014

Hello,

Mary just asked if she can take the empty boxes located in the basement.
I mentioned to her that I would find out, because I didn't know.

I will be leaving Sudo soon, someone please feel free to tell her or John.
And please let me know, so I know she has gotten the answer.

Many Thanks!

Daniel

--

“Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help
them, at least don't hurt them.” ~Tibetan Quote