[sudo-discuss] Arduino For Total Newbies workshop

Somebody somebody at riseup.net
Sun Jul 27 14:15:59 PDT 2014

Mitch,

Thank you giving your knowledge for free, very appreciate it.  I just
registered.

Thanks!

On 7/27/14, 7:20 AM, Mitch Altman wrote:
> Instruction is free.  If you'd like to hang out and watch and learn, you are welcome to come -- there
is no charge for learning!  But if you would like to solder your own
Arduino clone (Diavolino), wire up a TV-B-Gone remote control on a
solderless breadboard (which you get to keep) with parts provided (which
you also get to keep), then the materials fee is $35.

> I don't make any money from these workshops.  I give them 'cause I
love giving them.  I'm happy to front the money to pay for the workshops
I give.  But I need to charge for materials so that I don't lose money
on the workshops.  I always charge as little as possible, so that as
many as want to can participate (and so that I break even, and not lose
money).

<mailto:maltman23 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
what it is, or how you can use it to do all sorts of cool things, then
this fun and easy workshop is for you. As an example project, we'll be
creating a TV-B-Gone remote control out of an Arduino you can take home
with you.

> > --
> >
> > “Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't
help them, at least don't hurt them.” ~Tibetan Quote

> --
>
> “Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't
help them, at least don't hurt them.” ~Tibetan Quote

- --