[sudo-discuss] pile of doors in sudoroom

Matthew Senate mattsenate at gmail.com
Sat Jul 26 01:05:31 PDT 2014

I've mentioned a few times on the email list:

Such doors will be handy for setting up many tables quickly and cheaply. I
plan to turn the spare 2x4s on the platform behind the stage into sawhorses
for this purpose in mid-August.

Maybe they would stack nicely in the empty storage closet StageRight from
the stage (oriented standing toward the audience)?

I'd appreciate that if they are moved, they are moved together and stored
such that they won't be accidentally or intentionally removed.

// Matt