[sudo-discuss] Legs for tables

hol at gaskill.com hol at gaskill.com
Thu Jul 24 11:01:10 PDT 2014

there are a few capable welders in the group, but probably the easiest
way would be with threaded pipe and flanges:
https://www.google.com/search?q=pipe+flange+table+leg&source=lnms&tbm=isch

once we have ventilation sorted i was planning to bring a small 120V
welder in and i'd be glad to show you the basics. it's a flux core
welder so not the cleanest, but it fits in a backpack so that's neat.

concerning the doors themselves, they are taking up significant real
estate in sudo room and we have plenty of folding tables for our use. if
they are of use to the omni overall, i'd suggest we find storage space
for them in one of the common areas.

cheers

[2] http://www.thefloydleg.com/story-of-the-leg/