[sudo-discuss] who to send member application q's to?

Julio Rios julio.rios at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 23:34:19 PDT 2014

According to the process, we would have an initial pondering at the meeting
Wednesday.
https://sudoroom.org/wiki/Articles_of_Association#Section_2.1.0_Process_for_becoming_a_member

Although the question was brought up last week, because we didn't have a
quorum of 10 members, about whether or not we need a quorum to have an
initial pondering, I would interpret the Articles to mean that we do need a
quorum as written today, but I don't think we'll have a long-term problem
since we were mostly in an intermission period after moving.  There were at
least 3 prospective members last week who wanted to join., but I don't know
if they intend to attend or make a written declaration this week.
 Hopefully they do.

Hol suggested that we [perhaps informally] get a feel for attendance or
rough agenda for the meeting.  I like the idea, so I just jotted my name
and some items to discuss on the riseup pad (which for whatever reason was
blank when I opened it).  Unless I'm at the wrong place:
https://pad.riseup.net/p/sudoroom

Add on what you may.  See you tomorrow.