[sudo-discuss] [OMNI] Proposals up for consensus

Julio Rios julio.rios at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 22:49:28 PDT 2014

A few more thoughts/questions:
* Isn't a block only valid if the argument can be made that it violates
some shared values/mission/purpose?  I see there is a Vision document
document for the Omni, but I don't know if a Mission statement exists;
perhaps, someone can illuminate.
* How does sudoroom choose delegates? I know Jenny is a delegate.  Is Jenny
the only sudoroom delegate? Is this a frequently rotating position? I
apologize if this is already documented, but I couldn't find it in the wiki.