[sudo-discuss] Activities in CCL space

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 15:25:22 PDT 2014

Happy to hear the desks are on their way out!

Marc and i spent some time late last night moving sudo stuff to our side of
the room and marking a few more items to move.

The doors were not marked, though they do take up a considerable amount of
sudospace. Perhaps they could be stored in one of the many small rooms off
the ballroom, along with the sawhorses for future ba quet-esque events in
the ballroom/basement?