[sudo-discuss] Hardware for the masses

Marina Kukso marina.kukso at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 17:24:24 PDT 2014

this is amazing! thank you ed!

i'd love to help get as many of these set up as i can. feel free to email
me offlist with some more info about what's needed to get these set up.

question for anyone: forgive my ignorance, but are the small
library/classroom spaces downstairs slated for a particular collective
right now or are they available? (also, is there a map that shows what
collective is in what space?)