[sudo-discuss] We have internet!

David Keenan dkeenan44 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 16:14:18 PDT 2014

Yeah, it probably is whats going on, but we wont know for sure until we
replace our Zyxel with their Tace and their tech comes out.

We have to look at our finances but considering the importance of internet
to Sudo and the building, I think we should get another uplink, via
coax cable probably, since wireless broadband may not work due to the condo
on the NE caty-corner.

We can then config i.e. two openbsd boxes running pf for CARP
(active-active) to have both lines in use at once, and also
provide failover for eachother. Not sure if pfSense yet accommodates
active-active CARP (i think its still just active/passive? anyone know?),
but that would be ideal imo.

Who is up for that hack?