[sudo-discuss] Activities in CCL space

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 00:53:58 PDT 2014

Hi all,

Just a heads-up that between now and Friday, the landlord will be sending
in some movers to take out all the desks and other crap that he left behind
in the Counter Culture Labs side of the hall. (Not sure if the big pile of
doors in Sudo should be moved out at the same time?)

I know that some Sudo gear keeps migrating into CCL's space, but I would
strongly recommend that you keep your gear well away from the stuff in our
side that needs to get moved out, or at the very minimum keep it clearly
labeled, so the movers don't accidentally toss it out as well.

After all of John's stuff is gone, we will likely want to clear most
everything else out of CCL and do some serious cleaning, painting, and
floor sealing, so we can actually start turning the place into the citizen
science laboratory it's supposed to be. If you have any chemical
sensitivities, or suggestions for what types of products to use (or not to
use), now would be a good time to speak up...

Looking forward to hack some science with y'all!

Patrik