[sudo-discuss] Let's finish moving into Sudo

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Sun Jul 13 19:44:12 PDT 2014

Is it clear which of the stuff in the basement belongs to sudo? If they're
clearly marked or grouped, and there's a receiving area upstairs, then
anyone who has time can help out, whether you're there to supervise or not.

I can probably help out a couple hours on Tuesday, possibly Monday as well.

Patrik