[sudo-discuss] Let's finish moving into Sudo

yar yardenack at gmail.com
Sun Jul 13 18:29:46 PDT 2014

We've still got some things strewn around the basement, and a few
things sticking into CCL.

I think it's about time we moved the rest of that stuff into Sudo proper.

I've moved a bunch of stuff up and I'm a bit tired and burned out, but
maybe some other folks can help?

I know it's not the shiniest job, and there's no internet in the space
right now, but this is a great easy way to materially help your
hackerspace, and I think one of the most urgent at this time. Our
neighbor collectives are all working hard to establish themselves, and
clearing out the common area is one of the simplest ways we can help
them out.

Thanks.