[sudo-discuss] SudoMtg Notes: July 09, 2014

Somebody somebody at riseup.net
Wed Jul 9 21:04:19 PDT 2014

Hello World,

For those interested on today meeting's notes:

========== NOTES START HERE ==========
*Wednesday July 9 2014*

Introductions: Tim, Arnas, Logan, Lawrence, Daniel, Jeremy, Francisco,
Ed, Yar, Camile

Tim: interested in programming and a place to code
Daniel: helps with little things here and there
Lawrence: interested in building a database of garden workers

Announcements
==========
Francisco: There's a farmer's market on Tuesdays at the Children's
Hospital from 1:30pm to 6pm and Destiny Yards on Saturday 9:30am to 2:30pm
Daniel post desks on CL:
https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/fuo/4561535490.html But, also they are
available to Sudo-Onmi members.

Agenda
==========
Arnas: Proposed giving the project managment platform for
do.oakland-omni.org
Arnas: Question about the status of the door lock
Jeremy: Its still broken

Jeremy: Proposed no "naps" during quiet hours
Daniel: To bring these ideas to the omni meeting about how to regulate
this issue

Daniel: The People's Open Network may want to put a server in the space,
we should decide on what to do with that server. He is concerned about
the heat and the servers that we put in the space. The heat potentially
destroyed the other motherboard for the fileserver. *Make an agenda item
for next week.*

Arnas: Based on the list discussion, we should request to have the
server somewhere else.

New Members
Tim is interested, wants to come in the following weeks

========== NOTES END HERE ==========

Thank you,

Daniel
- --

?Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help
them, at least don't hurt them.? ~Tibetan Quote