[sudo-discuss] Free Online Cryptography Class

Max B maxb.personal at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 22:39:31 PDT 2014

I think I'm going to give this class another shot after quitting about
half-way a couple of sessions ago. It will depend a bit on the other
things on my plate, but I'm crossing my fingers that I'll find time.

One of the things I think would be cool would be to do the programming
assignments together (well not together exactly - we could check the
coursera code of conduct if anyone cares about that). I think being
able to give eachother an idea of  where to start, helpful programming
tidbits, etc. would be a really great way to learn the material in a
deeper manner.

Maxb