[sudo-discuss] Fwd: Server Room Status

Andrew Lowe andrew at lostways.com
Tue Jul 8 08:27:52 PDT 2014

Backspace has our first meeting in the space tonight. We have a lot to
catch up on and discuss including the use of space and lines of
communication.

Please be mindful that Backspace is a new collective and we are just
catching our stride. We will have an email to send stuff to all of us, but
in the meantime the best way to get a message to the group is to email me
or David and we will forward it on for discussion within our collective.

Thanks,
Andrew