[sudo-discuss] Goe books have a waiting home

Phil Wolff pwolff at gmail.com
Sat Jul 5 21:57:49 PDT 2014

Haven't touched them. They were there Wednesday night. Saw that and took up
the search for a new home. There is no Goe Society in the East Bay; just in
San Francisco, so I was looking at the Berkeley Go Club and a few other
local groups. Overcome by events, so end of thread?

Phil Wolff

pwolff at gmail.com
skype:evanwolf

+1-510-343-5664