[sudo-discuss] The Sudo Room

Matthew Senate mattsenate at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 11:52:41 PDT 2014

Hey Laurie,

One update on the keys. It turns out that the sudo room Librarian, who I
believe you know, Troy Massey, has a front door key.

Unfortunately, he's stuck in Arizona for the next 3 weeks and has the key
with him, so he can either mail it to us or we can wait until he returns to
Oakland to reunite it with you. He's emailing me of a photo of the key that
I'll forward to you so there's some verification about it.

// Matt