[sudo-discuss] Operation Deposit and Projector

yar yardenack at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 09:16:35 PDT 2014

On Wed, Jul 2, 2014 at 12:05 AM, Arnas Lucassen <arnas.lucassen at gmx.de> wrote:
> what was the end result of operation deposit?

They graciously acknowledged that we had done an excellent job
cleaning and will probably get our full deposit back. Other than the
front door which they're claiming now "broke during our move-out" but
I think we can push back on that accusation.

> Did the projector appear
> again do we have one for tomorrows first awesome rebooted Sudomeeting? I
> can bring one if need be.

It did not reappear so we do need a projector for the new space. Thanks!