[sudo-discuss] items that went missing during the move list

yar yardenack at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 09:13:01 PDT 2014

On Tue, Jul 1, 2014 at 2:06 PM, johanna faust <female.faust at gmail.com> wrote:
> ps during the move did anyone see the copper-tree altar that used to be a
> the front door, that a certain ffaust set up as protection against those few
> Oakland spirits who can be said to be evil?  consists of a little end table,
> piece black velvet, white imitation fur, a wand &c -- but the copper wire
> twisted  into the likeness of a tree was by far the most important.....

I'm sorry to say I haven't seen this in a while.

Unfortunately, the landlord may have thrown it in the trash. I might
as well mention for the record, that George's very last act as our
landlord was to throw my bag, including my cell phone, in the public
trash can on the corner of Broadway & 22nd. No I'm not bitter, not at
all.

We don't have a full accounting of what is in every box. The only way
to know for sure is to help with unpacking and setting up the new
space. :)