[sudo-discuss] super focus club

johanna faust female.faust at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 11:37:54 PST 2014

oh very very good!  this is something i am interested in
(re)instituting in my home as well!  2014 is the year of the timer:
solves a lot of communications difficulties around a quiet space.  top
of the hour, window of talkitunity (pronounced like 'opportunity') for
a quarter hour.

make that top of every other hour.

candace, are you around this afternooon?  i need to get exercise and
sun, if i am going to win back the unfettered use of my legs ever; i
would love to pop over to the Room, its a good ride.

--
*Be seeing you.*