[sudo-discuss] hacking broken ankles (knee scooters, etc)

Jake jake at spaz.org
Mon Jan 27 22:20:19 PST 2014

that reminds me, and this is important:

don't hop on one knee.  You've probably already been doing this, but you
must stop.  It will ruin your knee.  I know this from personal experience.
You have to realize that there are things you can do with your body that
will cause permanent damage, and avoid doing them.

anyway, i'm glad you found that stuff and i'm also glad prices are coming
down.  Who ever thought a for-profit healthcare system was a good idea?

oh yeah.. the profiteers.