[sudo-discuss] Everything is freedom passportbook can we work this into an art project ?

Eddie Che eddiemill at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 13:10:17 PST 2014

Hi there! I'm working on this concept, and could use feedback on some good
ideas of what's been done before

This is, so me, and you. I love you, Sudo.... All the thing we've worked on
before. So, I'm looking for some good ideas here as to how we can do this
right, I am designing the transition to not using money and so, would be
nice to have something that explained this paradigm better and more
appropriately to folks one would meet: http://freeworldcharter.org/ . Maybe
these books could have the concepts from the charter?

Ed Che.

Freedom paradigm and Anticapitalism on the SudoRoom wiki, have a gander@?

--
Eddie Miller, BU '10