[sudo-discuss] sudoroom projector during meetings: bringing the world to SudoRoom

Romy Snowyla romy at snowyla.com
Mon Jan 27 04:35:17 PST 2014

Yeah! I just broke my ankle so I'm down for a week or two.

But I think I want to do this not only at the meeting but have a party around it.
We could project Mexico and then turn parts of the room into art pieces or so on based on the projection.

Or we could work with people to make larger projections .. Rad right?

Sent from my iPhone