[sudo-discuss] Quiet work area

Max Klein isalix at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 17:13:56 PST 2014

I've come to accept that this is not possible at sudo. I tried the "I'm
busy" sombrero, and the corner. Sometimes the problem is that I distract
myself too. But I still want focus. Super focus, without the anonymity or
expense of the coffee shop, and the separation from my house.

The way I imagined the happening was renting one of the other rooms next to
sudo and making "SUPER FOCUS CLUB". It'd be very minimally run, and cost to
go in (I think paying for it would also help bring ones self to
superfocus). So it'd be a spartan "coworking" space, which you can have as
premium feature to sudo's freemium model. I kind of was thinking about
trying this out for a month starting in April when I also plan to quit my
job and shake my life like a purse and I was looking for keys.

-notconfusing