[sudo-discuss] Quiet work area

Romy Snowyla romy at snowyla.com
Wed Jan 22 10:03:10 PST 2014

Did anyone start a quiet work area at SudoRoom? This is ideally a table where people can focus, not be interrupted, or people near this area would be mindful & not talk too loudly.

I think I witnessed something like this one afternoon.

Noisebridge has a similar set up.. I like it a lot,

I'd like to go to sudoroom and have a small mindful area free of people's phone conversations, or be interrupted by someone pitching their political movement or solar energy start up.

(I've been interrupted constantly in the past this way and this is a constructive idea to solve that problem)

To the folks who had a quiet mindfulness area: could we do this again? It's a good idea and in alignment with sudoroom values;: "a hackerspace is for hacking "

Sent from my iPhone