[sudo-discuss] about to strike it outta the calendar >> Art making party (post art murmur) february 7

Romy Ilano romy at snowyla.com
Wed Jan 22 08:13:19 PST 2014

Hi,
I just had ankle surgery so I'm not sure if I can help organize the
upcoming post Art Murmur Artmaking party.

*I'm about to strike it out of the calendar... *

*Is anyone interested in running the event on February 7 still?  *

Organizing it isn't a big problem, and there are still leftover art
supplies (probably in the radio room) from the last event.

   - At the last event the work I had to do to get it going was minimal.
   - People just sort of showed up with their own supplies as well, it was
   very collaborative.

https://sudoroom.org/wiki/ArtMakingParty#February_2014

*February 7, 2014*
https://sudoroom.org/ai1ec_event/art-making-party/?instance_id=78850

*SudoRoom Art Making Party*

*As the Oakland Art Mrumur ends, artmaking werewolves converge on the
SudoRoom hackerspace to jam to music, make art, and collaborate in all
sorts of crazy werewolf ways.*

*If you are an artist, performer, genius of ways to set up collaborative
artmaking stations, or have films and videos to show, contact us! We’d like
to see your stuff.*

Romy Ilano
romy at snowyla.com