[sudo-discuss] Offer: lots of stress and little reward - seeking new maintainer for sudoor

Max Klein isalix at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 12:51:52 PST 2014

Do you want to be lavished with stress, anguish and minimal praise for the
the thankless task of maintaining the sudo door "sudoor"? Well now is your
chance.

Imagine a your mirth at suddenly being responsible for a critical but
poorly working access mechanism!

Why isn't the door electric door opening working reliably? I don't know,
but I can tell you how its supposed to work, which parts are the most
reliable, and the full history. Then you can fix it.

Requirements: None except patience, and I will teach you whatever relevant
skills are necessary to make as poorly a working door as already exists.

Contact me,
notconfusing