[sudo-discuss] hacking broken ankles (knee scooters, etc)

Eddie Che eddiemill at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 08:23:26 PST 2014

If you find it, there is actually a hack for that-- you can use Comfrey and
put some water in, and make a poultice. You'd be able to find it in any
park in San Francisco, and the former gezi farm had some which is, on Oak
St. and Laguna. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comfrey Good luck Romy!

On Tue, Jan 14, 2014 at 7:06 PM, Chris Bee <hotelcompany at gmail.com> wrote:

> No bueno...wishing you a speedy and full recovery.
>
> -chrisbee
>
> PS- If you need anything, let me know.
>

> On Tue, Jan 14, 2014 at 9:52 AM, David Keenan <dkeenan44 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Oh no! I'm sorry romy! Yowch. I did that too once.
>>
>> That flexleg thing looks WAY better than crutches.
>>
>> All I can say is be religious with regards attending to any physical
>> therapy after you've healed up a bit.
>>
>> Best
>> David
>>

>> On Tue, Jan 14, 2014 at 7:57 AM, Romy Ilano <romy at snowyla.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Thanks Jake! I'm going to check out FlexLeg. It looks like a very
>>> interesting option.  I like the fact that they rent the devices out too,
>>> giving people the option not to buy them.
>>>
>>> https://www.flexleg.com/
>>>
>>> Life is a lot different with an injury. And now I'm wading through the
>>> complexities of the health insurance system...
>>> I'm much more empathetic to people in wheelchairs and with artificial
>>> legs. [empathy is a lot better than sympathy!]

>>> Romy Ilano
>>> romy at snowyla.com

Eddie Miller, BU '10
eddiemill at gmail.com | 440-935-5434
Facebook.com/eddiemill | Twitter.com/eddiemill