[sudo-discuss] Spacebridge

Hol Gaskill hol at gaskill.com
Tue Jan 14 14:50:27 PST 2014

steve and ryan are into rockets too.  i think it's OK to launch over at cesar chavez park in W berkeley.  i have a logging altimeter and printed off a nosecone that holds an airspeed sensor - would love to launch and see if gps, accelerometer, airspeed, and barometer data are even close to matching up.  for the lander topic i was thinking it'd be slick to use one of those cheap sonar modules to know when to cut the chute before landing.  excuse me while i re-watch the curiosity rover landing...

cheers