[sudo-discuss] Spacebridge

Hol Gaskill hol at gaskill.com
Tue Jan 14 13:38:30 PST 2014

interest is piqued - won't be heading by this eve but keep us posted.  rocket launched parachuting radio-equipped landers, anyone?

cheers

Jan 14, 2014 12:55:04 PM, r33lmm at gmail.com wrote:
Hey all, I've been working to revive the space program at noisebridge and will be heading over there this evening if anyone is interested. One of the projects I'm thinking of is experimenting with ways to integrate with mesh and potentially use weather balloon lofted radios for popping up nodes for events or emergencies.

>There's boxes of balloons & circuits and a couple of big 'ole tanks of helium.
>

>Sincerely,
>Chief Space Cadet

;+)