[sudo-discuss] hacking broken ankles (knee scooters, etc)

Romy Ilano romy at snowyla.com
Tue Jan 14 07:57:56 PST 2014

Thanks Jake! I'm going to check out FlexLeg. It looks like a very
interesting option.  I like the fact that they rent the devices out too,
giving people the option not to buy them.

https://www.flexleg.com/

Life is a lot different with an injury. And now I'm wading through the
complexities of the health insurance system...
I'm much more empathetic to people in wheelchairs and with artificial legs.
[empathy is a lot better than sympathy!]

Romy Ilano
romy at snowyla.com