[sudo-discuss] [OT] Sublet LocalWiki office in the Mission for Feb. ($600)

Marina Kukso marina.kukso at gmail.com
Sat Jan 11 09:57:50 PST 2014

hi all,

please forgive me this one-time abuse of the sudo list for discussing
non-sudo issues, but i thought that this might be relevant to you or
someone you know.

i work at the nonprofit localwiki <http://localwiki.org> and due to travel
plans that will mean that we won't need to use our office in february,
we're looking for a subletter for the month.

the office fits 3 people, is furnished, has fast wifi, and is about a 10
min walk from 16th st. mission bart. it's $600/month.

if you or someone you know is interested, get in touch.

thanks,
marina