[sudo-discuss] Proposal for 24 January Tahrir Square anniversary screening

Hol Gaskill hol at gaskill.com
Fri Jan 10 20:22:54 PST 2014

Hi Folks,

We have an Egyptian activist named Shimaa here who would like to have a documentary(ies??) screening on the 24th, crossing over midnight into the 25th which is the anniversary of the uprising in Egypt.  She is also looking for any suggestions on what kind of topics local people would be interested in learning about.  24th is wide open on the calendar, too.  Would anyone who has been following or who would just like to learn more care to chime in with thoughts?

FB link:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=586449331426521&set=pb.153772218027570.-2207520000.1389414101.&type=3&theater

We now return to our regularly scheduled programming...

cheers