[sudo-discuss] Fwd: Expose Teens to hacking during Teen Tech Week in Mar. at the public library

Marina Kukso marina.kukso at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 03:23:05 PST 2014

Hi everyone,

Lana Adlawan, awesome Teen Zone librarian at Oakland Public Library, is
setting up programming for Teen Tech Week at the library. She's getting in
touch with folks in Oakland's maker community to help with demos,
workshops, etc. If you're interested in doing a demo or a workshop, please
see her email below and contact her directly at ladlawan at oaklandlibrary.org.
Please also feel free to fwd to others who you think might be interested in
facilitating or doing a demo.

Best,
Marina