[sudo-discuss] Heading to cross-pollinate AMT's arduino/RPi night tomorrow

Hol Gaskill hol at gaskill.com
Tue Jan 7 14:33:37 PST 2014

Hi Folks,

I've never been to Ace Monster Toys but I'm going to check out their arduino and raspberry pi meetup tomorrow night: http://www.meetup.com/Ace-Monster-Toys/events/157346962/

If anyone wants to join drop me a line - I'll probably check out circuit hacking at NB sometime in the next few weeks too.  A few people have asked about "microcontroller hack night" at sudo - it was discontinued a few months ago but I'd like to put some instructional material on the wiki and possibly reboot the meetup at sudo this summer if there's a timeslot without too many other events going on and other sudoers willing to help organize.

Cheers,
Hol