[sudo-discuss] Common room carpet cleaning confusion? (AKA more Georgeness)

Chris Bee hotelcompany at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 22:01:43 PST 2014

George is planning to clean the carpets in the common area tomorrow and
seems to think we are prepared for this somehow...he told me about it
Saturday afternoon, and I said "Great, but email someone else from sudo and
let them know so I'm not the only one who knows."

Well, guess what? He didn't do that, and while I'm pretty sure we can
navigate this situation it's just another example of Georgeness. (my new
catch all phrase for what he seems to engage in on a regular basis).

-chrisbee