[sudo-discuss] Elevator Upgrade

Hol Gaskill hol at gaskill.com
Mon Jan 6 14:24:07 PST 2014

I think this has gone far enough.  I like yar's idea to get his request in writing, and respond negative very clearly in writing.

I volunteer to participate in any face to face discussions with our landlords if needed - we need to address all such unacceptable proposals squarely.

cheers

The (not so) funny thing is that this request comes on the heels of a rent hike.

sudo-discuss at lists.sudoroom.org

sudo-discuss at lists.sudoroom.org