[sudo-discuss] Hours Equity and dispute prevention. Plus Egoboo cred.

Oren Beck orenbeck at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 09:55:23 PST 2014

The term is "Egoboo" in context of a healthy accolade for That Which Was
WELL performed. Needful works that go a step beyond plodding bare minimums.
The magic that HACKERS do to a space:> And are often sadly not
properly acknowledged for.

Initial thoughts of mine- there might be "Before&After" pics where the
timestamps confer some Sanity Referee points in case of disputes/to banish
disputes before they arise:>  Access/Change logs might do similar for
keyboard hours?

Both approaches neatly banish the Goldbrick scenes and can be posted as
evidentiary for validation of Egoboo as EARNED...

Comments welcome and frame them in context of Excellence as goal.

"Wow- those before&afters really show the excellence in action"

Oren Beck

816.632.3695