[sudo-discuss] Sid Scott: Banned from Noisebridge --> Banned from Sudo --> Banned from Omni

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 23:54:40 PST 2014

Hi all,

Some Noisebridgers came by sudo's meeting tonight and informed us that Sid
Scott, whom they banned from Noisebridge, is back in town and attempted to
re-enter Noisebridge today.

Sudo Room has a reciprocal ban agreement with Noisebridge. Do not let him
in, and please contact me if you'd like more information.

Here is his photo: https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/File:Sid_20140222.jpeg
Here is the Noisebridge 86'd page: https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/86

--------
Jenny

Help open a people-powered common space in Oakland, California!
https://omnicommons.org/donate

-Laurie Anderson

 -Hannah Arendt

-Stéphane Mallarmé