[sudo-discuss] omni 3D model

Andrew andrew at roshambomedia.com
Tue Apr 29 08:33:00 PDT 2014

There are also a lot of pictures up on a private Google drive you can ask
any of the delegates to show you. The floor plan leaves out a lot of
details and intricacies that are hugely important to the discussion of
space and to the creation of a useful model.

--Andrew

On Tue, Apr 29, 2014 at 4:39 AM, Patrik D'haeseleer <patrikd at gmail.com>wrote:

> I found some architectural drawings with a lot more dimensions, including
> cross sections with ceiling heights etc. (and some cool details, such as
> locations of boarded up windows).
>
> Added to the wiki:
> http://wiki.omni-oakland.org/w/Floorplan#Detailed_Drawings
>
> Patrik
>

> On Mon, Apr 28, 2014 at 11:54 PM, Jake <jake at spaz.org> wrote:
>
>> I think it's time we made a 3d model of the Omni.
>>
>> but i don't know how tall the ceilings are on the various floors...
>>
>> i figure we could print each floor and its corresponding walls, and then
>> print the roof seperately.
>>
>> and then we could print each piece of furniture and equipment and play
>> house.....
>>
>> On Fri, 25 Apr 2014, Matthew Senate wrote:
>>
>>  Updated on the wiki: http://wiki.omni-oakland.org/w/Floorplan
>>>
>>> On Fri, Apr 25, 2014 at 2:04 PM, Patrik D'haeseleer <patrikd at gmail.com>
>>> wrote:
>>>       Excellent! Here's the links to my annotated floor plan (1pixel = 1
>>> inch) and spreadsheet with measured square footage:
>>> Omni_main_floor.png: https://drive.google.com/file/d/
>>> 0Bx0m7X6dHC0mVjBfUDE2VjN4OW8/edit?usp=sharing
>>>
>>> Omni_basement.png: https://drive.google.com/file/d/
>>> 0Bx0m7X6dHC0mU0pTOFh5LW1CbFU/edit?usp=sharing
>>>
>>> Omni_top_floor.png: https://drive.google.com/file/d/
>>> 0Bx0m7X6dHC0mUUFCdmUtcXFVRUE/edit?usp=sharing
>>>
>>> Omni_rooms spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/
>>> 17DINigEczGwjfTdmdxl-MpYe1KJzJJDeCHRQnMC9usg/edit?usp=sharing
>>>
>>> I sent these out before as files, but these are on google docs, so
>>> everyone can start editing the spreadsheet. Please use the same numbering
>>> of the rooms, so we have unique identifiers for them.

-------
Andrew Lowe
Cell: 831-332-2507
http://roshambomedia.com