[sudo-discuss] proposed costs-sharing spreadsheet for the omni collective

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 14:04:08 PDT 2014

Excellent! Here's the links to my annotated floor plan (1pixel = 1 inch)
and spreadsheet with measured square footage:

Omni_main_floor.png:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bx0m7X6dHC0mVjBfUDE2VjN4OW8/edit?usp=sharing

Omni_basement.png:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bx0m7X6dHC0mU0pTOFh5LW1CbFU/edit?usp=sharing

Omni_top_floor.png:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bx0m7X6dHC0mUUFCdmUtcXFVRUE/edit?usp=sharing

Omni_rooms spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17DINigEczGwjfTdmdxl-MpYe1KJzJJDeCHRQnMC9usg/edit?usp=sharing

I sent these out before as files, but these are on google docs, so everyone
can start editing the spreadsheet. Please use the same numbering of the
rooms, so we have unique identifiers for them.

Patrik