[sudo-discuss] Fwd: Lease

David Keenan dkeenan44 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 12:24:25 PDT 2014

Hi all,

I am working really hard on clearing uo the current financial picture
of this project. With luck everythibg we collectively know will be up on a
wiki by Monday, and we are working to integrate / address directly ALL of
the concerns brought up by Sudo & CCL'ers.

Theres a lot of figures bandied about - some refer to conjectured figures
(how much $ we should have on hand in reserve / pay monthly), some refer to
what $ we have available to us should we consciously and
transparently choose to avail ourselves of it (donations, loans), some
refer to move-in costs / deposits versus month to month rents the current
owner has proposed and changed at various points over the last 6 months,
which has changed over time (gone down), compounded by the fact that there
are lower figures posited by the owner in face to face meetings that were
not written down or formally put into writing yet, because we have
negotiations that are still ongoing and are taking time.

This is an unusual situation that has slowly evolved and I recogize the
urgent need to stem the game of telephone wherein i.e. someone hears that
we are giving a loan instead of considering accepting one..

I am working hard to make sure we all haveaccess to the same information
and there is no vagueness, assumptions of assent that have not been given,
etc.

Stay tuned -

love
david