[sudo-discuss] Important Weekly Meeting Wed 4/16 @ 7pm

David Keenan dkeenan44 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 15:53:53 PDT 2014

I may have to stay at work.. ill try my damnedest to get out, but if i
cant make it, i hope one of the delegates can.

This working thing is really messing with my schedule -

Also all who sent me omni emails - apologies if i am late getting back to
you, its just that i am slammed b/t work, omni, omni owner, donors,
delegates, and all the other collectives

i promise ill get to every one of those emails forthwith -

and thank you everyone who is committing bandwidth to so
thoughtfully considering this undertaking -

Love,
David