[sudo-discuss] Consider washing any plates or utensils BEFORE & after using them

David Keenan dkeenan44 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 09:57:43 PDT 2014

Hi Ed,

I'm so sorry you suffered as a result of our landlord's harmful,
insensitive actions. Next time I am @ BAPS/Sudo I will endeavor to get
someone to help me re-wash all the plates & cutlery.

Your comestible donations to Sudo and BAPS are super appreciated by our
collective community. I dont think any of it goes to waste, and I think I
speak for everyone when I say we love you and everything you do for all who
come to 2141. You are nothing less than a beneficent force of nature!

Best,
David