[sudo-discuss] Communique from the Further East Bay

Joseph East Bay joseph at eastbayhackers.com
Sun Apr 13 20:26:27 PDT 2014

Hello Sudoers, I wanted to introduce myself to the group.

I'm Joseph, a Linux guy and community organizer from Concord.  As many
of you probably know, there isn't really much of an active geek scene
out here and I'm trying to do what I can to change that.  We recently
launched Concord Wiki at http://www.concordwiki.org and a group of us
are working on starting up a hackerspace over here.  The blog for the
project is http://www.eastbayhackers.com

I've been over to Sudo Room maybe four or five times now and I've
always been made to feel very welcome.  I really enjoy the personality
of the group and conversations that take place there.  I'll be around
Sudo Room usually on a Sun - Tues, and if any of you feel like coming
to check out what we're working on over here, feel free to drop by or
if you're curious send me an email.